As anyone with heel pain or tired feet can attest, it’s hard to think about anything else when you can’t walk without discomfort. The TheraBand Foot Roller is an affordable, simple, effective tool that provides temporary relief from foot pain associated with common conditions and excessive activity. Its ridges deliver a therapeutic foot massage, and its 1.5″ diameter shape is ideal for stretching the plantar fascia and toes to help users increase flexibility. The Foot Roller, which includes basic exercise instructions, can be chilled or frozen to help reduce inflammation and pain. TheraBand makes a variety of similar products designed to facilitate rehabilitation and recovery, including resistance bands and tubing, exercise balls, Flexbars, soft weights, and countless other useful home workout essentials.
- Massage, lengthen and stretch the muscles and fascia in the foot, toes and arches to prevent and deliver relief from sore or tired feet, heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Simple solution for runners, walkers, cyclists and many other athletes to maintain conditioning in the foot to support better athletic performance and decreased pain during exercise
- Freeze the Foot Roller to create a cryotherapy pain relief experience etter than a frozen water bottle lacrosse ball, or golf ball to massage and rehab sore and tired feet, use before and after exercise to prevent and treat foot pain, heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Easy to clean, slip resistant, won’t scratch floors, made with natural latex material and hollow core so Roller flexes to conform to the shape of any sized foot for relaxing self massage
- Combine TheraBand Foot Roller with a cooling topical pain reliever like Biofreeze to provide lasting pain relief without the use of over the counter or prescription pain killers